Silverado 1500/Towing Harness

Hello,

I'm picking up my 2005 Silverado today.. After the test drive I looked near the back bumper to make sure it was wired for towing and I saw the wire bunched up under there but forgot to see if it had a connector or if it is just bare wires. Do these trucks usually come with a connector or do I have to buy one and wire it up?

Thanks, Dan

Reply to
Dan

calhoun

When I got my 03 Silverado truck with the tow package, I never did get the 7 to 4 pin adapter(Which I needed) or the Harness for a brake controller. Got short changed.

Reply to
JBDragon

I only got the 4 pin harness with my '03 Silverado, but they asked me which I wanted.

You can get an adaptor for a couple of bucks so its not the end of the world...

V.B.

Reply to
V.B.