How do I find the right NG

I hate to bt OT. How d I find the right group to post to if my topic of discussion is very general?

Thanks for you help,

Stephen Spankthebank

donnotreply

Here might work. What's the topic of your discussion?

Mike

Reply to
Mike Simmons

No "might" about it. Can you think of anything that hasn't been discussed here, one time or another???

If we ain't got an expert on it, we'll get one for you....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (22-Apr-07 8:19 PM):

Hey, as far as I've noticed, it doesn't require an expert to get a solution here. Now, getting a correct answer, that's different. :)

::ducks and runs::

(however, I have a sneaking suspicion this may be a unique form of newsgroup spam. Note the really generic question - could be for any ng

- the last name, and the website included) Stephen, apologies if I'm wrong.

jmc

Reply to
jmc

you could TRY.....posting your question to 22 different NG's.....mark the topic in your favorites......and sit back and watch the fish swim by.

:)

~:~ MarshMonster ~sips his crownroyal......and wonders how many regs..... EVER....ck profiles~ ~:~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

That might work :)

Reply to