How do I find the right NG

I hate to bt OT. How d I find the right group to post to if my topic of discussion is very general?
Thanks for you help,
Stephen Spankthebank http://mortgageconsolidationrefinance.com

Here might work. What's the topic of your discussion?
Mike

here, one time or another???
If we ain't got an expert on it, we'll get one for you....
Denny
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (22-Apr-07 8:19 PM):

Hey, as far as I've noticed, it doesn't require an expert to get a solution here. Now, getting a correct answer, that's different. :)
::ducks and runs::
(however, I have a sneaking suspicion this may be a unique form of newsgroup spam. Note the really generic question - could be for any ng - the last name, and the website included) Stephen, apologies if I'm wrong.
jmc
On Apr 22, 12:06?am, snipped-for-privacy@donotreply.com wrote:

================ you could TRY.....posting your question to 22 different NG's.....mark the topic in your favorites......and sit back and watch the fish swim by.
:)
~:~ MarshMonster ~sips his crownroyal......and wonders how many regs..... EVER....ck profiles~ ~:~

That might work :)