How much weight will a srt 10 haul

Hi
What difference is there between a quad cab 1500 5.7 hemi
and the same truck with the V10 in it.
Will the srt only cope with a lighter load ?.
Thanks
Add pictures here
✖

A year or so ago I looked into buying a srt or a lightning. the deal at the timewas you couldn't put more than 500lbs in the bed and you couldn't tow anything. So I went for the lightning, a real fun truck. This may have changed with the newer srt's.
Roy
Add pictures here
✖
Payload on the SVT has typically been less than the SRT. Neither have much capacity. These trucks are made for speed, not hauling. Here's some specs on the '04's: http://www.trucktrend.com/roadtests/pickup/163_0407_2004_ford_dodge_truck/specifications_overview.html
This compared to the '06 1500: http://www.trucktrend.com/roadtests/pickup/163_0510_2006_dodge_ram_1500/specs_overview.html
Drager

Add pictures here
✖

✖
This came off drivesrt.com
Do you want fast? Or do you want Viper fast? Ram SRT10 Quad Cab® is the four-door counterpart to the world's fastest production pickup with a top speed of over 150 mph. The secret? Five hundred cubic inches of Viper V10 power. Delivering a staggering 500 horsepower and 525 lb-ft of torque, this race-bred powerhouse not only hauls through the quarter mile, it also hauls up to 8,150 pounds in tow.

Add pictures here
✖
Thanks for that

Add pictures here
✖

✖
My 6 cylinder Ranger splash hauled a 2 ton boat over several big hills and launched/recovered it on a regular basis.......course I had to drop out of 5th gear to get over the hills

Add pictures here
✖