IAT vs milage (HO)

I found comments on the net concerning CTDs that were receiving poor milage, may be able to 'repair' this by cleaning or replacing their IAT sensor. (see

or
). The best milage I get on my '03 HO is around 19, and I have to stay around

65 to get that. Most times, I get less than that.

Is there any credence to cleaning/replacing the IAT and if so, where is it on the '03 HO?

Reply to
FMB