IAT vs milage (HO)

I found comments on the net concerning CTDs that were receiving poor milage, may be able to 'repair' this by cleaning or replacing their IAT sensor. (see
http://www.dodgeram.org/tech/dsl/sensors/IAT/clean.htm or http://tinyurl.com/d9t5q ).
The best milage I get on my '03 HO is around 19, and I have to stay around 65 to get that. Most times, I get less than that.
Is there any credence to cleaning/replacing the IAT and if so, where is it on the '03 HO?
--

FMB
(only one B in FMB)