IAT Sensor

Hello does anyone have a picture of what the IAT sensor on the air intake looks like. I have a part to fit to this but I can not find out which part it is ? I own a peugeot 206 which is 2 years old. I want to fit a small device which allegly increases the power to engine by 15%, I thought I would try this out.

Thanks,

Jusitn. Hello does anyone have a picture of what the IAT sensor on the air intake looks like. I have a part to fit to this but I can not find out which part it is ? I own a peugeot 206 which is 2 years old. I want to fit a small device which allegly increases the power to engine by 15%, I thought I would try this out.

Thanks,

Jusitn.

Reply to
Justin Champion

I wouldn't bother with that thing. If its what i think it is then its just a resistor (that you probably paid too much for) that messes up the temperature reading on the ecu.

Reply to
thomas max

Hello,

...Which runs the engine on a rich mixture, this shagging oil rings faster than hell, I presume.

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T