inner door panel

The door handle on my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 is broken. You can only pull it about half way out, and can only open the door from the inside. I would like to no how I can take the inner door panel off to get to
where I need to be to repair the handle. Thank you...
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

the door handles on the 02 were recalled mine were replaced in 04 they forgot to put backing bolts on them