glue the broken door handle?

The plastic door handle on my camry is broken yesterday. What glue can I get to tie them together. I've not had success with plastic using instant glue I bought from stores, and it appears that it needs to withhold a lot of power in order to turn the knob for opening the door. What types of glue should I get to fix my broken door handle.

Thanks a lot for your suggestions,

cpliu

Reply to
cpliu

You could try a high-strength epoxy, but I doubt it'll hold the handle together very long -- that's a high-stress part. Just replace the handle.

Reply to
Andy Hill

Thanks for the suggestion. I will give it a try and report back in the future. If it does not work, i will replace. I just don't want to go through the process replacing it myself.

Reply to
cpliu