Maybe time for Dodge to look for another diesel engine supplier

Page 2 of 2

Ok...I stand corrected....you're a moron as well.
I feel like I'm having a battle of wits with an unarmed combatant. Time to revise a filter to include this moron too.
Laszlo Almasi

A college friend of mine is from India. Totally opposite of what you described. Very clean, neat, and well-dressed. One of the smartest people that I know. The last I knew of him is that he is a senior design engineer for Intel and still lives here in the USA. I graduated from college 20 years ago.
Ken

Yes 20 years ago and 450,000,000 less Indians. Times have changed

NapalmHeart wrote: <<snip>>

Many Indians are fine people and very bright. No one contests this. What I contest is the effect on American engineering and IT careers allowing all the brightest Indians to come here, instead of fixing the problems in their country.
H-1B is a job assassination program. Pure and simple.
The cream of Indian tech people are badly needed....in India. Taking them away is a huge disservice to India. Letting Sun and Oracle and Intel and M$ hire them is a huge disservice to Americans.

This is only a means to save face after claiming that certain foreign students are filthy and sloppy.
I'll amend my statement to make it more clear for you:
Facts based on the quality of the parts might have been more pertinent than facts based on the living conditions of various non-caucasion, foreign, less than up to code college students.
--
Max

Haven't done any research on it, but I'd bet its far more than you'll admit. Further, I'd bet that those products are purchased each and every day in this country. Still doesn't have anything to do with the college students you encountered.

SO.... why can't India?

Terrific, and this has to do with Cummins parts how? Really, its showing the huge flaw in your assumptions.
done here.
--
Max

WTF!! A cut and paste expert!!

Well at least I am an expert at something, unlike you

You haven't been right since you started posting here. Your record remains intact.

i don't think that i would take being a "cut and paste" expert with quite so much pride. its kind of like being an expert in being able to feed yourself.
and put a little more effort into your "come backs". this one was weak, and i'm trying to be kind when i call it weak because you obviously don't handle criticism too well and i don't want to upset you.

Max Dodge wrote:

No. Congress did.
The EPA enforces laws Congress passes.
I am glad we have environmental laws because I can remember Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Detroit, Cincinnati, Chicago in the old days. Filthy.
What we needed to go along with the environmental laws was an environmental offset tariff to keep companies from offshoring. Yes the price of castings would have went up. But not that badly. Raw castings prices are a small percent of the cost of anything.
If Dodge wants a new supplier of diesel engines there is one obvious choice: DaimlerChrysler. MBZ has more experience in automotive diesel than anyone else in the world.
Bret Ludwig wrote:

Nice DaimlerChrysler 3 liter V6 CDI Diesel going in Dodge products as well as Mercedes products.

I've said it before. You really don't have a clue, do ya?
Roy