New filter for newsgroup

Looks like I'm going to have to adjust or add a new filter for the group. What the hell is with all the spam all of a sudden?

Laszlo Almasi
On Fri, 22 May 2009 09:22:32 -0400, "Carolina Watercraft Works"

Just ignore it.. usually goes away within a week..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

this is happening on many of the news groups. just hit the delete key on any messages you don't like and move on down the road. eventually there will be enough complaints that his hosting company will shut him down. michael
I emailed the newsreader and recieved this reply:
Hi,
We have been actively working to deal with this recent, aggressive spam attack and believe that we have finally gotten things under control. Please check the announcement on our website, http://www.usenetmonster.com , which states:
"NOTE - May 22, 2009 - Please note that we are aware of the spammer using multiple accounts across our servers and spamming many text groups! We believe we have the problem resolved. If you are a new user and wish to be able to post more than 100 messages a day, please contact snipped-for-privacy@usenetmonster.com to be whitelisted."
We are continuing to monitor the situation and appreciate reports of any future spam/abuse should they occur.
- Thanks,
Usenet Monster Support
Ticket Details ==================Ticket ID: FNB-488321 Department: killthespammer@UNM Priority: Low Status: Closed

I just hope this is truly self regulating and we together ignore the spam but pay attention to the real posts to support us Dodge truck owners and drivers. Axel