no lights

dont have any lights 91 dakoda. all went at once strange how whould one check the switch it does have the dome light. stump larman

====================== One would use a wiring schematic.
ps.........
did you know..??.........
that if you rearrange the lettersof your name that is spells.........
A Plum Smart'n
think maybe...yer daddy was send'n you a secret incoded sarcasm??
anywhooooooo.......... that's what one would do.
~:~ Marsh ~fires up the homegrown.........sips his mushroom tea~ ~:~

where whould i fine a wiring schematic. at

In the Hayes manual availible at allmost any auto parts store.
beekeep

And if they don't have that, ask 'em if they've got a Haynes manual
:^)

thanks for the info but i found the problem was in the harnes that goes tho the firewall bad conetion so i bypassed it . thanks larman

Larman
I had a similar problem with a 68 Dodge Wagon. The big red wire feeding the engine run circuits. Of course all the bad things.
120 in the shade south of Lake Havasu AZ. Was able to limp to a motel while Mama held the key in the start position but starter not running. AC was out also. I found some parts and bypassed the offending firewall connection/wire. This also partially took out the alternator. So a new alternator in Needles CA where it was also 120.
And then in Anaheim I found a repair kit at a chrysler dealer that allowed me to replace several high current firewall connections. God bless my VOM, wire terminal crimper and my Factory Service Manual.
Bob AZ