Okay; Hub Bearing Replaced But...

Friends,
I replaced the hub bearing, rotors, and brakes BUT there is still a slight wobble in the 3-9 o'clock position. It is 90% better but I'm assuming I am looking at an additional problem. I also have two cuts
and lump on my forhead BECAUSE I did get the cotterpin out. Please don't ask....
Steve

Tie rod end.

Nope... gotta ask. Now fess up... :)
Well My Friend...
I put too large of a cotter pin through the Castle Nut because the original one snapped. I then had to pull the new and too large one out. My eyes aren't as good as they used to be so I lowered my glasses and took a GOOD close look at the 'job site' and grunted and groaned until it broke free... right into my ugly face. So... I have two impact points, one above and one below my eyes, that look like triages that miraculously corresponded to the shape of the Craftsman needle nose locking pliers I was using. My girlfriend, who was helping me, said "You're bleeding!" I, like a true male, quoted Jesse Ventura from the movie PREDATOR and exclaimed "I don't have time to bleed." Plus, for good measure, my useless forehead took the brunt of my successful extraction and is reminding me of my success by 'raising' to the occasion.
I will probably have a lot of questions about the tie rod end but will read up a bit before I make a further fool of myself.
Thanks, Steve
On Jun 16, 4:51?pm, "Tom Lawrence"

Aw, heck... is THAT all? :) We all have some good (and not so good) battle scars. I've told one of my stories on here before - but I'd much rather take a cotter pin/pliers to the forehead than take a face/mouth full of gear oil. Believe me, you got off easy :)

Okay - but I gotta warn ya... it involves a cotter pin <VBG>
Tom,
The only reason I don't have GL-5 breath is BECAUSE I read your posts!!! To be honest my GF likes the smell of gear lube as her late Dad used to own a garage and she used to 'putter' around as a young girl; but's that's another topic....
Steve
On Jun 16, 9:14 pm, "Tom Lawrence"

Steve wrote:

When dealing with the often-fried clutch in my bracket racer, I used to get gear oil in my hair. I don't get gear oil in my hair anymore... because I have less hair! ;^) Bryan

C'mon, tell us the story... <VBG>