Cherokee Bearing Hub aftermarket

I'm in the process of R&R the bearing hubs on my 90 4WD Cherokee. I found that all the aftermarket parts vary from the part removed in that they are not as long and do not have a secondary seal around the shaft. What's the verdict on these parts? Is it worth getting an original (probably 2x price).

Reply to
MRP

Probably....

Some things are just better OEM. In a few cases, you actually 'do' get what you pay for.

Mike

MRP wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
MRP

You certainly *don't* get what you *don't* pay for!... :-)

Reply to
TJim