Brake Pads, Bugging You Again

Hate to bug you all again and hope I'm not opening a can of worms but what are decent brake pads for my 1500 1996 Ram PU? I bought Bendix rotors and brakes last time but I'm a bit confused about the metalic, semi metalic, ceramic, etc. Is there a prefered? I tow a boat occasionally and plow in the winter.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
scorpioex1

Most ceramic pads are not rated for towing, so I would (and did) avoid those. One of my favorites is a carbon fiber pad from Performance Friction. Autozone usually has them in stock. I tried a set of Hawk SUV pads on my truck last time. At first, I was disappointed in their performance. But now that they've got a few miles on them, they are quite good.

Reply to
.boB