OT: Can someone point me to an RV nresgroup?

Need help with a Coleman AC shroud. Mine vanished!
Al

Big Al wrote:

Try news:rec.outdoors.rv-travel. They have their share of trouble-makers over there. Watch out for 351CJ and a guy who calls himself Mike Simmons.

BTW, Camping World has replacement shrouds for your Coleman A/C unit. The OEM shroud is a fairly thin plastic that degrades with exposure to sunlight. The constant vibration and buffeting causes the shroud to crack and eventually fly off. I just took a 3,000 mile trip with my RV and prolly saw two or three shrouds alongside the interstate. Using a UV inhibitor like 303 protectant will keep the shroud in better shape longer, but eventually they all let loose.
www.campingworld.com
Hope this helps!
Mike (the guy to watch out for!)
:^)

Mike,
Thanks for the info. I called them and they have the original and a replacement that has a lifetime warranty.
Why should I watch out for you?
Al

In your initial post, one of our resident smartasses warned you to watch out for me.... an inside joke... ;^)
Mike

Go to woodall's.com They have a forum for every type of camping,camper,campgrounds

Big Al wrote:

CampingWorld has them as will most RV supply stores.

Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com