OT: The good ole' AADT

Page 2 of 2

Man, you have been busy. Sorry about the knee, it sucks. Car looks pretty cool, stay with it for those big numbers. I'm surprised the lower end is standing up to the push.
Please finish off school, don't let it slip away.
So you want to know what's up with us ? Long story short. Last Sept tore my shoulder up at work. Had it operated on in Dec. Go to PT 3 times aweek for it seems like forever. Should be back to work end of Mar. will retire in April. Going to FL to fish and watch some racein'. Sold my truck cause I couldn't plow with one arm. Bought a Charger SRT8, real fun car, real quick and get's 20mpg at 70MPH. Great car for going from MA to FL about 4 times a year.
Keep in touch.
Roy
azwiley1 wrote:

The way it used to be? You mean the constant pissing contests? They're still here!! lol

Yeah, but sometimes, not as interesting. I think it is about time to resurrect the K&N and Torque Wrench debates, but, on the other hand those were times when Budd was saine!