OT took delivery, '05 rubicon

my factory ordered rubicon has finally arrived. looks real good parked beside the big dodge (same color). :-) http://7slotgrille.com/jeepers/tj/nathan/index.html

--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com
Nathan W. Collier wrote:

Looks great. Did you sell the silver Ram?

no, still have the silver ram. i had decide to keep it as a service vehicle and took it off the market. now ive determined that a 4x4 van would be a much better choice and im getting ready to put it back on the market if you know of anyone who is interested.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Nice looking little truck. I got to play with a Rubi for awhile a couple of weeks ago. I found out real quick they don't turn worth a shit when the front locker is in but that thing would crawl over damned near anything..
Denny

I'm surprised you were able to get into one. <VBG> Now that I have your attention, would check and see if ya have a service advisory or tsb on the driveline vibration on my truck. Comes in at 65 and lessens at 70. I believe you have the vin # Thanks pal
Roy

Yep, this is one concerning vibration. I'll send it to you if you want but basically it says to get the fat ass out of the drivers seat or go on a friggen diet.. Now that I have your attention <VBFG> I just checked and there is nothing on it. I'm going to Detroit the week after next for some training so I'll see if I can find anything "unofficial".
I see by your vin that you have a gvwr of 8,001-9,000 lbs. Shouldn't you have gotten a higher rated truck to haul your ass around??? <VBG>
Denny

Thanks Pudge I appreciate it.

Yada,yada. I've lost sooo much weight I barely cast a shadow. <BG>
Roy

Yep, this is one concerning vibration. I'll send it to you if you want but basically it says to get the fat ass out of the drivers seat or go on a friggen diet.. Now that I have your attention <VBFG> I just checked and there is nothing on it. I'm going to Detroit the week after next for some training so I'll see if I can find anything "unofficial".
I see by your vin that you have a gvwr of 8,001-9,000 lbs. Shouldn't you have gotten a higher rated truck to haul your ass around??? <VBG>
Denny

Hey Pudge! Your chubby fingers are sending double post's.
Roy

heh.....i tried making the switchback on daniel trail at uwharrie with the front locker engaged (on my '03 rubicon). no way, not without unlocking the front.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

the
Um....mails working, different servers....and you are back in NC??
in message

hey steve, i emailed you a couple days ago but never heard back (yahoo address is the only one i have on you). did you get it?

lol....no. billings montana.
--
Nathan W. Collier
http://7SlotGrille.com

Nope...the old one on the website is back up and running..finally got it all worked out, and wont have those problems again. Took long enough eh?

Oh..you suckLOL

Just dont make it look like the one I found when I was out mountain biking!!
http://www.socalrider.net/2004/jeep /