Rubicon lift question.

I have a 2003 Rubicon lifted with a Rubicon Express 4.5 inch superflex lift. Currently it has the Tcase skidplate dropped. I was wondering if this is really necessary with a Rubicon since it has the short shaft type tcase from the factory?

TIA,

Chris Smith

2003 Rubicon on 33s.
Reply to
Christopher

Not if when you changed your driveshaft, you changed it to a CV type.

Go here:

Christ> I have a 2003 Rubicon lifted with a Rubicon Express 4.5 inch superflex lift.

Reply to
twaldron