PING --> Bud Cochran

Page 3 of 3
wrote:

And let's not forget Little Jay!
Man that goes back aways.
beekeep

That's even before that idiot DD showed up.

budd and i share the same birthday so its a race every year to be the first to throw it out there. i hope hes doing well.
Nathan In Montana http://ConcealedCarryForum.com

I'm aware of the birthday thing. Did you hear from him last birthday

....roy im 40 years old now. do you _really_ expect me to remember something from a whole year ago? :-)
Nathan In Montana http://ConcealedCarryForum.com

Good point!