PING --> Bud Cochran

Yep, I understand where your're coming from but it kinda reverts back to rule #1 about friendship and cheap shots.. Ya gotta take them when you see them.....

Ya have to know when the gittin' is worth the goin'. Now ya have no cookies.

Sorry Jodi. I had to do it...

Yup, Jodie is a bit concerned about ya, and how do you resond? Cheap shot's! For punishment, the pudgy rabbit club should take that silly pink suit away form ya. Better yet, Red should sneak down and grab "the machine". Or that idiot neighbor of your's should move next door. Wtf was his name? The clown that plowed with the 20 year old subburban.

Oddly I still have DD's real name.

Roy

Denny

Reply to
Roy

Oh, I think being denied my warm, gooey, best-you've-ever-tasted chocolate chip cookies will be enough. You know I make them with dark chocolate chips from a company I can't even pronounce? I even use vanilla paste now, rather than just plain 'ol vanilla extract. Has little dark bits of vanilla bean, just like the best vanilla icecreams do...

mmmmmm..... I can smell 'em now. Just about ready....

(do ya feel punished enuf yet Denny?)

jmc

Reply to
jmc

.
:

Not at all cause I know I make better home-made French vanilla ice cream than you could ever dream about. Just think about a scoop of ice cream slowly melting over the edges of a cookie fresh from the oven.....mmmmmmmmmmm......

Hows that for punishment.....

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Hey, I'm poor. I'm so poor I can't even pay attention. Send cookies, quickly, before wifey notices they are gone.

FMB (North Mexico)

Reply to
FMB

Not at all cause I know I make better home-made French vanilla ice cream than you could ever dream about. Just think about a scoop of ice cream slowly melting over the edges of a cookie fresh from the oven.....mmmmmmmmmmm......

You wonder why I call "wide ride" Between WC and ice cream the Feds will be putting clearance lights on yer fat ass>

Hows that for punishment.....

Denny

Roy

Reply to
Roy

I'm a chocoholic. Gotta throw some hot fudge on that there icecream :)

jmc

Reply to
jmc