PING --> Bud Cochran

There is no way Julie is gonna outshoot me this summer. She's due to contribute to my growing family in July. No recoil this summer..... The wife's happy she's three miles instead of three hours away...
No way on the concession trailer at the show. A friggen hotdog was five bucks.....
Denny
wrote in message

There is no way Julie is gonna outshoot me this summer.
What you really mean is, "yes Roy she can still outshoot me"
She's due to contribute to my growing family in July. No recoil this summer.....
My money is on Julie in August!!!!!
The wife's happy she's three miles instead of three hours away...
Gotta keep grandma happy. Boy she really must love to hear "grandma".<G>
No way on the concession trailer at the show. A friggen hotdog was five bucks.....
Cost of food never stood in your way.
Roy
Denny

Hey Jodi. I'll try to stop that on-topic crap for awhile. How boring...
What end of the country (world??) are you residing in now??
Denny
Suddenly, without warning, wddodge exclaimed (2/22/2009 2:49 PM):

It *was* getting a bit boring in here.
For the moment, I'm way too near WDC. No cookies, but finished off the second half of a Cheesecake Factory Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake.
If yer getting too much of the white stuff, please, please drop some on us here. Every single east coast storm has gone north or south of us. Sometimes by less than 50 miles. I really miss the white stuff, and was looking forward to an interesting winter. Bah.
jmc

As much as I like snow I'm ready for spring. We had a couple of days in the 50s and that started the spring fever big time. I looked at my plow records for Jan. the other day and noticed that I spent 32 hrs plowing. That's enough till next year... You can have the rest of it.
Denny

Hey I just noticed something Jodi. You'd better lay off that fancy cheesecake or your lardass will be wider than ole Roys..<VBG>
Denny
Suddenly, without warning, wddodge exclaimed (2/22/2009 8:51 PM):

Yea, I just noticed. I meant the second half of A PIECE of Cheesecake. Can't even eat a whole slice at one sitting, though it is mighty good.
I'm counting calories right now trying to avoid getting to the point where I'll get stuck in chairs (no, I'm nowhere near that yet), if you're trying to lose weight do NOT go to the Cheesecake Factory. I only ate HALF of what I got there, and it was still more calories than I should eat in an entire *day*.
But, oh, they were very very tasty calories :)
jmc

Yea, I just noticed. I meant the second half of A PIECE of Cheesecake.

Did you ever notice that when somebody gets their hand caught with the cheesecake, they write a whole paragraph trying to explain their way out of it........ <BG>
Denny
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (2/23/2009 4:53 AM):

Fine. Just for that, I'm giving the cookies to the poor...
hubby.
:)

See ya dumb rabbit, I told ya that would happen. Never, ever piss off the cookie maker!!!
That should be the second rule.<G>
Roy

Yep, I understand where your're coming from but it kinda reverts back to rule #1 about friendship and cheap shots.. Ya gotta take them when you see them.....
Sorry Jodi. I had to do it... <BG>
Denny

Yep, I understand where your're coming from but it kinda reverts back to rule #1 about friendship and cheap shots.. Ya gotta take them when you see them.....
Ya have to know when the gittin' is worth the goin'. Now ya have no cookies.
Sorry Jodi. I had to do it... <BG>
Yup, Jodie is a bit concerned about ya, and how do you resond? Cheap shot's! For punishment, the pudgy rabbit club should take that silly pink suit away form ya. Better yet, Red should sneak down and grab "the machine". Or that idiot neighbor of your's should move next door.<VBG> Wtf was his name? The clown that plowed with the 20 year old subburban.
Oddly I still have DD's real name.
Roy
Denny
Suddenly, without warning, Roy exclaimed (2/23/2009 5:58 PM):

Oh, I think being denied my warm, gooey, best-you've-ever-tasted chocolate chip cookies will be enough. You know I make them with dark chocolate chips from a company I can't even pronounce? I even use vanilla paste now, rather than just plain 'ol vanilla extract. Has little dark bits of vanilla bean, just like the best vanilla icecreams do...
mmmmmm..... I can smell 'em now. Just about ready....
(do ya feel punished enuf yet Denny?)
jmc

Not at all cause I know I make better home-made French vanilla ice cream than you could ever dream about. Just think about a scoop of ice cream slowly melting over the edges of a cookie fresh from the oven.....mmmmmmmmmmm......
Hows that for punishment.....
Denny

Not at all cause I know I make better home-made French vanilla ice cream than you could ever dream about. Just think about a scoop of ice cream slowly melting over the edges of a cookie fresh from the oven.....mmmmmmmmmmm......
You wonder why I call "wide ride" Between WC and ice cream the Feds will be putting clearance lights on yer fat ass><G>
Hows that for punishment.....
Denny
Roy
Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (2/23/2009 8:38 PM):

I'm a chocoholic. Gotta throw some hot fudge on that there icecream :)
jmc

Hey, I'm poor. I'm so poor I can't even pay attention. Send cookies, quickly, before wifey notices they are gone.
FMB (North Mexico)

Hey I just noticed something Jodi. You'd better lay off that fancy cheesecake or your lardass will be wider than ole Roys..<VBG>
Look at ya! Taking cheap shot's at Jodi.
You'll never see those cookies now.
While your out there chaseing snow flakes in the morning, I'll have my rather skinny ass at the beach. I'll even think of ya just for a second.<BFG>
Roy
Denny

Stand up a moment so ya'll can think better..... Remember what you used to say about cheap shots...... Never let friendship stand in the way of............................
Denny

Stand up a moment so ya'll can think better..... Remember what you used to say about cheap shots...... Never let friendship stand in the way of............................
You are right!! That IS the rule!!
Roy Denny