Ping: Nate.. More pictures

Hope this works.. I'm still pretty fuzzy-headed but on the come-back..
http://www.bajawoodcraft.com/quickpics.htm
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

ok mac....ive had enough. send me a floor plan. :-)
i have some property in the mountains and i was building a cab on it but i really like how your house looks.
.....how well would that roof stand up to 4' of snow?
--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com

hmm... probably not that well.. I doubt that you'll see many flat roofs in snow country.. keep in mind that this house was designed for a climate with less than 2" of rain a year..
Dunno if this PDF file will get through, but this is original floor plan.. The only change is that my wife, being way smarter than me, had him flip the back of the house so that the guest bedroom/bath is behind the shop and the kitchen is behind the master..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
the pdf did not come through sir. please send to nathan at concealedcarryforum dot com.
--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com

duly sent, my friend..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

im really looking forward to checking it out. will log into my computer at home soon to look for it.
--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com

I sent it, but noticed that it's the very early one.. Not only not "flipped", but shows a garage instead of the indoor shop..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Mac, that is an awesome house and some really fantasic scenery. Except for that bearded old fart that seemed to hog up some of the pics. <VBG>
Denny