pulling HEAVY, now what?

Page 2 of 2

Why? Because I'm an idiot, that's why :) Of course, it should go in the output line (and that's where mine is - as the replacement cooler line I referenced is about 6 feet too short to replace the return line). I must have had a brain cramp. Thanks for the catch.
(Of note... see, I posted something wrong... I was corrected. No harm, no foul... no ranting, raving, arguing, etc. Simply amazing...)
On May 28, 4:53 pm, "Tom Lawrence"

Damn you Tom! I just put in my gauge based off your FIRST post!!!!! How dare you post incorrect info!!! <bg>

Pal, with that little bow-tie of yours, you shouldn't be towing much more than an empty Radio Flyer, anyhow :)

Ouch!! That will leave a mark.<BFG>
On May 28, 6:50 pm, "Tom Lawrence"

Oh man, kick a guy where it really hurts why don't you!!! <g> Sadly, the lil bow tie tows better then my Ram did.
On Mon, 28 May 2007 19:39:24 -0700, azwiley1 wrote:

was the ram running on 2 cyl?? or is the Chevy currently being towed by a Ram??
<BG>
Chris
05 CTD

Oh you guys are sooo damn funny! <BG>