Re: hard on fuel

--WebTV-Mail-13278-5442 Content-Type: Text/Plain; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
i got a 3.92 axel ratio and 20 inchers. i dont really care for the big
bulky things either but when the Dodges have the 17 inch wheels the look like they are too small for the truck and it makes the truck look all clumsy. too me a Dodge with 17 inch wheels looks like shaq o'niel with a size 5 1/2 shoe.
--WebTV-Mail-13278-5442 Content-Description: signature Content-Disposition: Inline Content-Type: Text/HTML; Charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit
http://www.angelfire.com/rock/cooper/skyline.gif "> </body> </html>
--WebTV-Mail-13278-5442--
ratio and 20 inchers. i dont really care for the big<BR>bulky things either but when the Dodges have the 17 inch wheels the look<BR>like they are too small for the truck and it makes the truck look all<BR>clumsy. too me a Dodge with 17 inch wheels looks like shaq o'niel with a<BR>size 5 1/2 shoe. <BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>&nbsp;Think that might be because full size trucks these days are just getting excessively large, while the big three keep competing in the "my truck is bigger then your truck" mind set?</FONT></BODY></HTML> ------=
Hemi Dude wrote:

Bigger tires, not bigger wheels are whats needed in my opinion. 20" wheels on Rams makes them look like pimp rides. I don't know why people want to ride on such little rubber.
Hemi Dude wrote:

Thanks Clay
@webtv.net says...

You just need to put some decent sized tires on those 17's and it looks just fine. I think 90% of the 20's made look kinda sissified. There are some great looking ones out there, but they cost a lot and the ones that are fairly within reason, price wise, are heavy as hell. One set I saw on a local truck went for a BASE (they had all kinds of finish options) price of "only" $995 each... They were forged, so they were much lighter than the cast ones like the stockers.
BDK