seatbelts

re:5 Ram
I drive 8 blocks to work, I am the only vehicle out in this town at the time, I always wear my seat belt, except this 20 mph drive to work.
Any ideas on how to quiet or stop the irritating dinger without a seatbelt end?
I just repositioned the center belt end and keep it connected when I'm not actually wearing the belt. It sits right there next to the female end just in case I happen upon a law enforcement official.
--
_________________________
Laszlo Almasi

seatbelt
i didnt see it, but will look over again tomorrow when I can run it in shop to play...........- THANKS
Carolina Watercraft Works wrote:

The seat belt is there to protect your life/good looks, not to prevent getting a ticket.
Wear it!
JAM
partsmore wrote:

Wear you seat belt.
I was nearly kill two blocks from my home.
JAM