seatbelts

re:5 Ram

I drive 8 blocks to work, I am the only vehicle out in this town at the time, I always wear my seat belt, except this 20 mph drive to work.

Any ideas on how to quiet or stop the irritating dinger without a seatbelt end?

Reply to
partsmore

I just repositioned the center belt end and keep it connected when I'm not actually wearing the belt. It sits right there next to the female end just in case I happen upon a law enforcement official.

Reply to
Carolina Watercraft Works

if its an 05 in the owners manual it will tell you the procedure to disable the belt minder (your seatbelt reminder light will still work but no bell) i dont remember it exactly but its turn the key switch to a certain position buckle and unbuckle so many times within 5 secs (i believe) and then cycle the key. check your owners manual to be sure.

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

i didnt see it, but will look over again tomorrow when I can run it in shop to play...........- THANKS

Reply to
partsmore

Wear you seat belt.

I was nearly kill two blocks from my home.

JAM

Reply to
Johnny Thunders

The seat belt is there to protect your life/good looks, not to prevent getting a ticket.

Wear it!

JAM

Reply to
Johnny Thunders