Stock size tires for a Ram 2500

I bought a Ram 2500 with oversized tires and I'm changing it back to the stock tires, but I'm not sure what size that is.
What wheels (I have 16") and tire (size) is stock for a 1996 Ram 2500
4x4.
Please post reply here.

245/75R16

Look on the driver's side door jam there should be a sticker there
Coasty

245/75R16 or on stock lifted trucks 265/75R16