superchargers

i have a 2004 dodge ram 5.7L hemi and i am looking to supercharge it i dont want a cintrifigul supercharger im looking for a big blower but cant find
one can someone help me find one or do they even make them.
thanks, tmadden08

http://www.kennebell.net/superchargers/dodge/hemi57/hemi57.htm
That's the only non-centrifugal supercharger I'm aware of.
On Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:35:39 -0400, "Tom Lawrence"

Better limit boost to about 6 PSI and 93 octane or better. Detination can destroy any supercharged gas engine in the blink of a eye. ----------------- TheSnoMan.com