Test for stupidity

Not me, this damned computer

Suddenly, without warning, Denny exclaimed (6/10/2007 7:38 PM):

In my world, we call it a problem between the keyboard and the chair :)
AKA PEBKAC
D'ya feel eddicated now?
(yea, sad to say, I fix computers and get paid for it.)
jmc

Wow, talk about a gimmie! This is sooo easy. But 'cause ya been having your fat ass kicked around by your 'putor I'll resist.

I think it's an ID 10 T problem, wabbit..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Mac, how the hell you doing? You got services up now or what?

Hey Larry.... We're doing great...
Got "services" for sure... like when a mare gets serviced... *g*
Couldn't get the DSL working so we bit the bullet and bought the dish for Hugesnet... and it sucks BIG time... At least we have internet SOMETIMES, anyway....
(I guess I've d/loaded over 2 megs, if they're letting me post)
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

so let us know how life is "down south". any pics of the completed house?
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 00:01:37 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@whatever.net wrote:

Going great, larry...
If you want to check out a different newsgroup, I just posted a bunch of pics to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking for some folks that wanted to see pics..
If not, send me an email and I'll see if I can bounce them off a satellite for ya... (or just come down, it's only a few hours from you)
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

mac drop me an email at the email on here would ya