Damned Spammers

Well, The spammers have figured out how to broadcast their crap on Webshots. I just had to delete a whole bunch of spam comments on a bunch of my pic's... I re-set my comment preferences to not accept comments, which is sad. I learned about the guy who yanked my CE out of the woods in Maine from a pic comment. But it sucks to have to lock it. I did turn the SOB's in to Webshots. Grrrrrrrrrr....

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Untill they figure out a way to hit them in the pocketbook spamers will be the bane of the net for a long time.

Reply to
Dale J.