ticking sound from front driver side wheel well

Hello All,
I have done a search on this and can't drill down to a solution for a "ticking sound coming from front driver side wheel well". It happens when I
turn left, right and backup. I have heard it tick when the truck is sitting still.....very strange
I have a 98 2x4 RAM 1500, with a 3 inch Fabtech suspension lift (A-Arm)
I have swapped tires (brought the rear to the front and front to the rear) and it still does it. I have attempted to recreate the problem by jacking up the front end, turning the wheel and spinning the tire. Can't get it to make the ticking sound.
I have replaced the driver side Wheel bearings and races.......Also, replaced the front end (Idler ARM, Pitman arm...etc)
Has anyone run into this type of issue and what was the problem? I am thinking it could be load related (does it under load)....
Suggestions:
Shocks?
Steering unit?
Motor mounts?
Tighten Upper and Lower Arm bushing bolts
Ball Joints
Thanks in advance,
Ken
.

this may sound off the wall, but I've seen the bolts on the power steering pumps back out and slightly contact the pulley making some extremely strange sounds. aside from that I cant think of anything you haven't listed right off. also have you checked your belt tensioner? I know its the other side of the truck but still.
--
-Chris