Update-spare tire for 01 dakota

All I can find is this wheel is a 16x7,does anyone have the offset,etc by chance so I can order a wheel.Not 1 junkyard near me has a steel wheel but I
want to ask them about a generic wheel as they have been searching for a dakota specific wheel.
You might want to try 1-800-used-rim. There website is
http://www.coast2coastinternational.com/catalog.php
They may be able to help.

Tire Rack dosen't have a wheel for it????
RH wrote:

You seem to be wasting an awful lot of time and energy researching something that's sitting right in front of you. Remove one of your wheels and measure it. It isn't hard. See: https://www.rsracing.com/tech-wheel.html
--
Ken

Can't really measure the width of the wheel with a tire on it. I know it's a 16" and it has 6 bolts,that's about it. I was hoping someone knew the factory specs on the wheels,these are factory wheels,not aftermarket.
RH wrote:

wheels
Sure you can (close enough, anyway)... 1. Remove tire & wheel from vehicle. 2. Lay tire & wheel on flat surface. 3. Using a stick of wood at least as long as the tire is in diameter, and a measuring tape, measure the section width of the tire. 4. Using the stick of wood, measure from one sidewall to the rim where the tire bead seats. 5. Subtract 2x the second measurement from the first measurement. The result is the width of the rim + 2x the thickness of the edge of the rim.
Bryan

I emailed tire rack,I hope to hear back from them soon :)
Pick up the damn phone, it is a toll free number!!
A friggin month to locate a wheel for a Dak??? WTF is up with that????????????

When you work during their open business hours and cannot make outgoing calls without getting written up,email is the only route.Anyway they mailed me back within an hour,of course no standard steel wheels will fit it according to them. I use a 265/55 R16 tire, they said I have to buy an aftermarket specialty wheel for this tire.I find that very hard to believe as these are factory wheels on the truck.