Who do ya like ??

For the games Sunday? The Pat's gave it to Denver last week, so I'm jumping on the Steelers wagon with my floppy eared buddy. Anybody else??
Roy

I'm going with Harvick to win the Daytona 500.
beekeep
beekeep wrote:

500 what? : )
JAM
Roy wrote:

I dunno . . .maybe an unweighted, wacky -rigged, chartruese, 4" Senko fished slow and deep for largemouth. Or Salmon eggs on a slip bobber set for a depth of 10-15 feet for catfish or trout.
Budd

Nope, in this cold water, I would use a 3/8 oz. black and chartreuse jig trimmed with a black and chartreuse Uncle Josh #11 pork frog fished reeeeaaaaalllll slow on the bottom.
Or Salmon eggs on a slip bobber

I would use Power Bait or marshmellers or corn.
Mike

Utah bass ain't so perticular. Jes' give 'em any color fished deep and slow . . . must be the inbreedin.

Corn not allowed here, but with the rig mentioned, last fall, my brother and I caught and released (love them circle hooks!!!!) about 30 in just over three hours . . . sorry, that should have read about 30 EACH.

Mike Simmons wrote:

What about dough ball? I got a recipe that can't miss on Allegheny catfish.
JAM
Budd Cochran wrote:

I tell you what. You'll get the bigger fish on the bigger worm.
JAM

Not when the lake records are only a 3 1/2 pound Largemouth and a 14 pound Channel Cat (caught on nightcrawlers).
The "lake" is an impoundment for irrigation and the fluctuating water levels prevent much spawning by any species except the panfish ( Bluegill and Pumpkinseed) and the Channel Cats (some say it's the only catfish in Utah), so all the Rainbows are pansized (9" to 14"), the German Browns are few and far between but the biggest I've caught was about 17", and the panfish run pretty small, about 6-8 inches.
It doesn't matter if you troll or bank fish, but I prefer fishing from my brother's boat because we can get away from the blasting radios and noisy, undisciplined kids and dogs.
Budd
Roy wrote:

I dunno . . .maybe an unweighted, wacky -rigged, chartruese, 4" Senko fished slow and deep for largemouth. Or Salmon eggs on a slip bobber set for a depth of 10-15 feet for catfish or trout.
Budd
dadgum Google!!! Teranews was down for a couple days in my area and Google doubled the posting.
Sorry, ya'll.
Budd

We all know you're just talking to yourself again! 8>)
beekeep

Hey, if I could find someone on my level in this group...after all, I'm the only one that understands what I'm saying for certain (I do???) and can conceptualize the (oh what big words you have) theoretical ramifications of the potential development pertaining to the constructiveness of ( gawd, what a yakker!!!) each novel and unique response to the various posters and the legitimacy of their complaints and or suggested solutions. (OY!!! finally he shuts up!)
Budd (me, myself and I)

That's ok, Mike. He got your message but deleted it by accident before writing down your number. I had to pester him to explain what all his mumbling about "those durn kids" was about.
Budd
"I understand about the influence of weather on the body. I'm 58 and with the cold factored in I feel a hundred."

Same team wins every year... the guys that sell the commercial space..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

The Pat's didn't "give" it to anybody....the Bronco's were just plain the better team on that particular day.... <VBFG>
It's lonesome around here on this wagon, I think everybody in Ohio hates the Steelers.
Denny

That is pure rabbit shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw'em. Maybe they are just into the pretty teams.<G>
Roy

Roy wrote:

Here we go Steelers, here we go!
JAM