For people who drive like Hachi...

The *one* trap it lists in my area is already well-known, so it didn't enlighten me at all.

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

DAMN! First she thinks I'm a drunk, then she thinks I'm Rick Mears! ;)

Jurisdiction (city, county, etc.): Hadley, Massachusetts Speed Trap Location: State Route 47 Nearest Reference Point: Huntington Road GPS Coordinates: n/a Time of Day: Any time of day Level of Enforcement: Moderate Type of Enforcement: Radar Date: 9/2007 Junction of Rt 47 and Huntington Rd. Cruiser sits under huge oak tree. Nearly impossible to see until you are in the trap.

(or you know he's there! If you can speed on this road, let me know. There's usually so much friggin' traffic you can barely get to the speed limit!)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Nah, I never called you a drunk driver - you just told us about your escapades...

Maybe Bob's familiar with that one - I'm not.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

No, when I used to allude to my favorite adult beverage...Crown Royal.

I actually had a Bass Ale Saturday. First alcohol I've had in months.

Reply to
hachiroku