Chelsea Cruise last Sunday

Hi all,

I have just uploaded some pics i took on Sunday at the Chelsea Cruise if anyones interested.

cheers

james

Reply to
john doe

Yellow Saleen Mustang is niiiiiiice - the rest isn't to my taste, but I bet Elder get's a semi over them.

Reply to
DanB

The yellow Saleen is the one I'm least impressed with. I love the old P4 Rover..

Reply to
Pete M

Got to agree there. I've seen too many recent mustangs - ok, the saleen might have a big engine in it, but at the end of the day it seems a lot like the rest of them.

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Agreed.

Burgerman

I'm quite partial to the open fender prefect.

Reply to
Elder

That threw me, my old man and the owner were calling it a P100 and you say P4, ah haa, thanks wikipedia!

A friend of the owner who had another car built by the same guy said the rover cost £62k!,

I met my dad and a friend of his at the Ace cafe before Chelsea, friend was there in his GT350 which was dyno'd a couple of weeks ago, 548bhp at the flywheel :-), i wish i'd known when he was leaving so i could have put the camera in video mode :-), i'll have to visit him next time i go to my dads.

james

Reply to
john doe