Best practices for winter storage

Hello all,
I just recently purchased a Fiat Spider 2000 (79) and would like to know if anyone can indicate any sites or reading material that describes the best practices used when storing a Fiat for the winter.
I live in Montreal Canada and plan to store my Fiat in my garage in a few weeks.
Any help/suggestions will be appreciated