fuel comsumption barchetta

Hi,
can anybody tell me, why the fuel consumption of my Barchetta in the city (10,5 l / 100km) so high is?
Even my Lancia Delta HF didn't need that much. So it can't be my style of
driving. I never drive with more than 3000 rpm in town.
What is your experience?
Thanks a lot,
Jonas

I'm about 10 km/l in every conditions...
regards, -- Stuka (25, 130+, MI) /F/I/A/T/ barchetta Momo+OMP BMC+SuperSprint bCI member: #359 http://digilander.libero.it/Stuka78/index.html

Oh, then I've got loads of luck. On the highway my barchetta consumes only about 8 l / 100km. :)
Jonas

I've the impression she drinks less on the highway... :-s
stuka