help needed please!!

Help needed please!!
My orange seatbelt light and red airbag light are staying on as i drive....and then today my horn has stopped working.....anybody know whats
going on????
Im hoping that my airbag isnt gonna go off or anything!
Thanks! I have noe idea what a clock spring is so ill o what you said and take it to a fiat dealer!