Looking For Fiat Mechanic Los Angeles

just bought an 85 Pinin Farina Spider and am looking for a good mechanic in Ventura or Los Angeles. any recommendations? thanks, Mike

On Feb 1, 9:52 pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

When I lived in LA I took my Lancia's to Tony Toscano at 4015 N. Figueroa in LA. (323) 225-6446
I think he used to run a Fiat dealership. Great guy.
http://www.tonytoscano.com /
Say hi from Joe who moved to Norway!
Joseph

i met Tony a couple months ago when i went to look at an 83 Fiat Spider he was selling,he was a real nice guy but the car was average.He recently sold his shop to some mexican guys who are more interested in re-doing the interior carpets,seats etc than anything mechanically. thanks, Mike