lost punto key

can any one please help, ive lost my only key to my R reg punto while out shopping, ive contacted fiat but said it would cost over 1000 to get done
cant afford that been told theres nothing i can do can any one help me my car is still on car park its been there since Sunday, thank you.
kaneboy schreef op 19-4-2005 :

How old is your Punto (what year?)
--
Grt. Frank
Email frank@usenet4all dot com

He said R reg, which would make it a 1998 Mk1 Punto.
Hi what you need to do is go to your local scrap dealer and see weather they have a punto the same model as yours so that you can obtain a full set of locks a code control unit and a engine ecu.
I ALSO HAVE THESE PARTS THAT YOU REQUIRE AND WOULD BE WILLING TO SUPPLY THEM FOR #150 POUNDS..
I LIVE IN LIVERPOOL AND CAN BE CONTACTED ON chrisgregory snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Sorry, kiddo, you need a new ECU, and barrels all round. Go to your local scrappy, cost me 75! Happy days.
There is a guy over Sheffield way can do things, he is on the net.
Skysurfer