Punto 60S and K&N 57i induction kit

Hi, I have a Punto 60S 1242cc (8v). I am loking at putting a K&N 57i induction kit in the car! It currently has 60BHP, how much do you rekon this will
increase my BHP; i want an accurate measure to tell my insurance company, inorder to re-calculate my premium! [i dont want to waste money taking the car to a rolling road.] I obvioulsy dont want o overestimate and cause a larger premium,
Thanking you in davance, Ben Nealon
Max 5 bhp.....

Svend E Pettersen skrev:

And probably only 0.5 bhp.
But i WILL increase drivability, as the engine now will breathe more freely and thus feel more "alive" :-)
--
Regards
Sren C. Fischer
Ben Nealon skrev:

[...]
Those two does not correspond. You can ONLY get an accurate measure is you test it on rolling road, and compares before/after KN.
--
Regards
Sren C. Fischer