K&N Induction Kits.

Hello

I am thinking of putting an induction kit onto my 87 rr v8 efi to improve air flow and to make it sound like a bastard.

Has anyone had any experience with these and water? How easy are they to clean? Are they easy to fit.

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

hehehehehehehehe - quality!

I had something similar on my old Escort Mk1 RS2000, it needed oiling regular, so I imagine it might not like too much water sloshing round it. But, I never took the RS off roading so what would I know!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

I fitted a K&N on my 87 rr 3.5efi on gas the noise is not as good as my old

Reply to
Paul Coley

Try a pair of Wasp Str8-through back boxes on it, then it'll sound like a bastard.....

Alex

Reply to
Alex