Another Retro Camaro

Any of you suckas seen this page?
http://hp-car.com/2005.html -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

that is freakin awsome!!!!!!!! made me wet my pants.

Oh my God!!!
Love it
Rich
I love it, even though I'm a traditionalist...reminds me of a Vette in some ways...
Terry

Terry wrote:

make a Camaro out of it. :-(
The front and back bumpers are the wierdest part of this car, they do look kind of Ford-like. hmm....

The green grill looks like a T-Bird logo.
I think it looks ok. Definitely retro. Classic wasp-waist lines. But, can you get to the engine and is there any leg-room up front. That's what killed the 4th-gen. I'm sick of this dashboard-kissing-my-kneecaps crap that's been dominant for the last couple decades. Give me some room or give me an old car.
nb
I can't imagine there being much interior room in a car like this. That's one of the many reasons I own a 37 year old Camaro-- it looks small coming down the road, but the inside is plenty big, although not exactly comfortable. Of course, they weren't built for comfort!
Terry

If the steering wheel is clean. The seats in good shape, with the correct padding, a loud stereo system, and loud exhaust, and enough power to pin me in place, I'm comfortable. Charles
You've got a point there--

Stereo system? I think I turned the knob on the one in my '74 once... *laughs* Right car doesn't need one.

Hell even sliding down trailsin a Jeep, Istill crank the Ozzy. Hell nothin bedtter then a good motor to add to the music. Charles

Yeah, I'll stick with my 3rd-gen. Tons of room and comfortable.
nb

That page, no. Those pics have been around for quite some time though.