Few ?'s

I was riding some wheelies in my camaro last night and heard a loud popping noise. I got out to inspect the situation and found all of my horsepower laying in the street. So now I'm in need of horsepower and
was wondering where I can buy some. Do I pour it in like oil? Also, it seem as though my torque converter stopped converting, I put some torque fluid in but it still isn't working. What should I do? It has a 440 six-pack with Lamborghini . How expensive would it be to upgrade it to a 12 pack? It was really fast at one time but now it's only 6 second car. One time, a viper pulled beside me, wanting to race, he passed me so I hit the the nitrous and accidentally rear ended him. I don't know, I'm furious right now though. Please help
W W spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
<Shit snipped>
On the scale of 1 - 5
American judge:
Humor: 3 Presentation: 2 Creativity: 2 Using proper terms: 3
Overall: 2.5
French judge:
No results - prolly out surrendering to a tree
British judge:
Humor: 1 Presentation: 1 Creativity: 1 Using proper terms: 2
Overall: 1.25
Final score: 1.25
NOI
Thund3rstruck_n0i wrote:

OMG...now THAT was funny.
--
Martin
'01 Formula - MTI Air Box Lid, K&N Filter, Hurst-6,

Thank ewe! Thank ewe! I'll be here every friday until the end of the month. Please remember to tip your bartenders and waitresses! :)
NOI

I was entertained too, but then again I'm easily amused. Keep 'em coming! No problem finding comedy material in the NG's....
Terry M.

ROFLMAO!