Fixing a broken GM differential lock bolt

Went to change the spider/side gears in my 88 Camaro, and found that the lock bolt for the spider gear shaft (what GM calls the "pinion shaft") was broken. Bummer.
This bolt apparently is a problem child in that it can break on its own from constant hammering of the "pinion shaft". Anyways, I've documented an easy way to remove the broken half of the bolt in the carrier in case anyone runs into this. http://www.tinyurl.com/ywpu5
Fabbri Associates makes a kit for just this problem. I used it on my mustang and on a camaro, thing works easy and cheaper and faster than what you're talking about doing.
Keep on, keepin on, Kenny