Tremec/borg warner transmissions rebuilt to spec

I am offering my services as a transmission rebuilder to the following customers. Corvette camero firebird new gto viper and mustang These vehicles use the t56 design and are very similar .
I offer full service repair, reseal or inspection for extended service contacts. Please feel free to contact me for more information. I have been a Technician for over 20 years and am certified.