Went to a pretty cool car "show"(?) last night

Drove up to Yonkers last night to Yonkers raceway where they had Cruise Night. Every Wednsday from 6pm until after ngith fall...it's for the Yonkers Police Athletic League (PAL)
Pretty cool cars they had up there. A number of First, second and Third gen (no fourths, though) Camaro's and saw some 65+ Mustangs and one SN-95 type(Not sure if the SN-95 was on display though, or just parked nearby..nobody near it)
An "old" guy had a Buick Grand National with a HUGE aftermarket turbo. Very nice setup. Bunch of Corvettes, some 50's Chevys etc.
And Harley dudes. Bunch of custom bikes with assorted Harley dudes. Looked cool but I know next to nothing about bikes. I wanted to see the cars and got there late.
Pretty cool setup too. They had food, soda etc.
Of course I DIDN'T take my digital camera, but they do have a website. Not the greatest either, but good enough to show you folks perty much what I saw. Pictures may load slow cause they look huge. Be patient after clicking on the thumbnails.
http://rocknrodsofnewyork.com:81 /
Jimmy
Huh? Cam? Say what? They're not my cars. The pics are from what they called a "Cruise Night" (although nobody was crusing...cars were all parked, many with hoods up...)
Jimmy

also known as a "cruise-in"
I think he meant "camera", as he was commenting on the quality of the pictures.
Scott Williams '66 HCS