1994 ford explorer backup lights

Hi, I have a 1994 ford explorer 2 door sport. I recently noticed my backup loghts are not working. I checked my fuses, and my actual light bulbs and they all appeared OK. Is there a switch or something else that I could have missed? a relay switch? I'm not sure, as I want to try and avoid the dealer if i can. Thanks, Thomas

Reply to
tmbullis