1996 Ranger XLT: Can I retrofit a factory CD player?

Hi;

1996 Ranger XLT ext cab, 4.0, 5 spd manual.

Factory casette am/fm radio.

I am curious as to whether I can find a factory cd player to replace the am/fm casette player in my ranger. Ebay has lots, but I haven't seen much for 1996 specifically.

Anyone done something like this before? I am not very keen on buying an aftermarket stereo - it seems to attract smash&grab theives in my neighbourhood.

TIA,

Chris

Reply to
cprice