1997 V-8 (PCV) Value

I need to replace the pcv value on my 1997 ford explorer. A v-8 engine, I can't seem to locate the value. Thus, can anyone guide me in locating the value. Thanks. Alfred

Reply to
Alfred

Correction: I need to replace the pcv valve on my 1997 ford explorer. A v-8 engine, I can't seem to locate the valve. Thus, can anyone guide me in locating the valve. Thanks. Alfred

Reply to
Alfred

See this URL

Fred 2

As a side note... Page four (4) of my 1998 Ford Service Guide indicates a dealer "No cost PCV valve replacement" at 60,000 miles (96,000 kilometers), except in Canada and California. If applicable mileage, you may want to have a look at your 1997 manual for a similar offer...

Steven

Reply to
Steven Hilgendorf