2002 Explorer radio pinout

Hi,

I am a new Explorer owner, and am trying to hook up the audio output from a portable DVD player to my factory radio. I would like to use the CD changer input, but don't know the pinout.

Does anyone know the CD changer pinout, or even better, can I buy a harness that will connect to the changer and provide a 1/8" stereo connector that I can connect to?

Thanks in advance,

Walter

-- remove REMOVETHIS in address to reply snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca

Reply to
forza2004

JaWise

Thanks,

I got one through PIE electronics:

Walter

Reply to
forza2004

Which stereo do you have the 6-disc or the cd-cassette?

Reply to
JaWise