92 XLT Service Manual

Are there any online references to the Service Manual, specifically the fuse box diagram?

Reply to
m.Dongle

The only place I know of that might have it is AutoZone

and you first have to tell it what kind of car, engine etc. They have some repair info but it is less than complete. I'd think the fuse box would probably be on there. Hmm. Their system seems to be having troubles at the moment.

Reply to
Ulysses

I have the manual. What fuse information do you specifically need? I can scan and email pages to your email address (no binaries on the newsgroup.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Bress