95 Explorer transmision problem

Greetings, hoping someone has info on my problem. Today the O/D light began flashing and I no longer have second gear. The transmission will stay in first gear all the way to the rev limiter unless I let up the accelerator then it will upshift to 3rd gear and O/D works after that. Fluid level is good, not burnt, no previous symptoms. Computer codes

646, 653 and 832. Rgds, Rob
Reply to
RL

Greetings, hoping someone has info on my problem. Today the O/D light began flashing and I no longer have second gear. The transmission will stay in first gear all the way to the rev limiter unless I let up the accelerator then it will upshift to 3rd gear and O/D works after that. Fluid level is good, not burnt, no previous symptoms. Computer codes

646, 653 and 832. Rgds, Rob
Reply to
RL

I am having the same problems and would like to know if you have heard anything? My 2000 Explorer will hesitate to shift into 2nd gear then when it does it shifts hard. After doing so, the O/D kicks out and the light blinks steady on the dash.

Reply to
simon